1 sheet of Antique
2 sheets cardstock 1 brown, 1 cream
Fancy edge scissors
Inks and Embellishments, stickers, chipboard etc.
Print out cards onto heavy weight matte high quality paper and cut
2. Cut the cream paper with edger scissors so you have a nice bubble
edge all around. Adhere on top of brown cardstock.
3. Choose which cards you want to us and center them on sheet, without
adhearing, keeping in mind open areas for 3 photos. Use a ruler
and pencil to draw light guide lines for stitching inbetween the
cards. Remove cards and stitch lines.
4. Start making your card collages. Each card should be considered
a little page of it's own. Take some time and use up your stash
5. Use your 1 card as a template to trace your photos so they are
the proper size.
6. Glue everything onto layout and add title.