Bisous MEGA Baby Kit
Papers Needed: Circles, Moss Curls, Flowers Check &
Stripe, Faux Blue Green Vellum
Bisous Baby Quotes
Assorted embellishments, 4 round metal tags,small safety pin,
small orange metal charm frame, matching ribbons etc.
1. Fold Circles paper in half. Fold again into quarters. This give
you your "book" with the pocket.
2. Cut a strip off about 2" down on the right side of your
pocket so that when you stick your CD in the pocket you are able
to view it and pull it out.
3. Once this has been cut you will be left with a white background.
You may choose to decorate this with the other papers as we have
4. Cut the flower strip from Flowers Check & Stripes to 5.75".
You can decorate the top and bottom of this strip with ribbons.
Glue this onto the top of the edge of your pocket. You may either
glue or sew the edges of your pocket closed. Remember to leave the
5 . Make a small tag from the BACK of Flowers, Check & Stripes
and attach ribbon behind as shown. Add small safety pin and mount
with pop dot to page.
6. Decorate the front of the CD "booklet" by cutting out
a rectangle from the Baby Quotes 4" x 2.25". Mount onto
BACK of Flowers Check & Stripes. You may choose to stitch this
on as we have. Cut out your letters from the Baby quotes and glue
them onto your round metal tags. Attach ribbons as shown. Some ribbons
were stapled onto tags. Mount BABY letters with Pop Dots. Cut the
word Baby from the Baby Quotes and add to the right side underneath
and then mount the entire title onto another darker blue paper.
We used the BACK side of Burlap & Plaid.
7. Decorate edges with ribbon and attach small metal frame with
8 . Cut a piece of Moss Curls to 5.75" x 5.75". Mount
this on the inside opposite page covering any stitching lines you
created when decorating the front of the booklet.