Vintage Collage Valentine's Day Card Graphics by Suzanne Carillo
chipboard pieces (heart, corner & flourish) from Bisous Crave
& small black chipboard frame 2.5" x 2"
glitter glue gold or clear
blue heart rhinestone
die cut edger
mini hole punch
1. Print out graphics twice and cut out each shape seen
used in photo.
2. Create 2 very small roses from cream written paper piece by following
directions for paper roses here.
3. Make large pink rose from pink paper using same method and ink
tops of all roses with black ink by dabbing them onto ink pad.
Cut cardstock to 6.5" wide by 10.5" long. Fold in half.
Card opens up, not to the side.
Use edge punch on blue paper. Punch out holes in pink paper with
6. Cut out small heart from cream written paper and use gold glitter
glue around edges.
7. Use glitter glue on cream flourishes on pink paper and around
title Valentine Greetings
8. Glue feathers together and attach to back of pink rose.
9. Glue rhinestones around black chipboard frame.
10. Use Glossy Accents on cupid and allow to dry.
11. Arrange all as shown and glue. Title, heart, and cupid are all